EAI BDCC 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
Big data refers a large set of data that cannot be handled with traditional computation methods. Big data research is characterized by voluminous and incremental datasets and complex data methods. Big data has become vital for public and private industries have been collecting massive amounts of information, which can contain useful information about problems such as ubiquitous data science, smart city initiative, telemedicine, privacy preserving data science, vehicular communication, and medical informatics. Big data and machine learning techniques can make sense of the data by exposing trends and designs. Machine learning techniques can quicken this process with the help of natural language generation algorithms. Big data and cognitive computation algorithms are useful for organizing, analysing, collecting, and integrating data for large organizations. They can be executed in all components of cognitive language and big data operation, including data classification, data segmentation, data analytics and various data simulations.
BDCC 2021 addresses the issues and challenges posed by several big data and machine learning problems and give an overview of the state of the art and the future research opportunities. BDCC 2021 is open to submit high quality research contributions from wide range of professions including scholars, researchers, academicians and Industry people. Original research papers and state of the art reviews will be accepted.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Machine Learning for Data Analysis.
- Real-Time Ubiquitous Data Science
- Signal Processing Architectures, Algorithms and Applications
- Big Intelligence for E-health and Telemedicine
- Big Data Applications and Medical Informatics
- Platform for Privacy Preserving Data Science
- Social Data Relationship Ranking on Internet
- Data Applications of Cognitive Communication
- Green Technologies in Smart City Computation.
- Statistics, Data Filtering to Decide What Data to Keep and Informative Aspects
- Smart Internet of Things and Vehicular Communications
- Bioinformatics and Big Data Computation
- Big Algorithms for Software Development
- Image Computing and Data Science Technology
- Natural Language Generation
- Sustainable Computer and Communication Model
- Knowledge Engineering, Representation and Extraction
- Big Enterprise for Future Retail.
- Cloud Big Computing and Quantum Services
- Scalable Data Management Systems
- Future Advancements
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
BDCC proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus & Ei Compendex
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.