EAI BDCC 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Big data analytics refers to a large set of data with advanced analytic and intelligent techniques against high volume, incremental data sets that incorporate structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, from different intelligence sources. Big data analytics uses better and faster techniques like artificial intelligence, communication, mobile devices, social media and the Internet of Things to perform decision-making, cost-effective flexible data processing, modelling, predicting of future outcomes and enhanced business intelligence. The Big data and cognitive computation methods are useful for organizing, analysing, collecting, and integrating data from sensors, agents, cloud devices, video/audio, networks, log files, transactional applications, web and social media integrating data for large organizations.
BDCC 2022 addresses the issues and challenges posed by data analytics problems and gives an overview of future research opportunities. BDCC 2022 is open for high-quality research contributions from a wide range of professions including scholars, researchers, academicians, and Industry people. Original research papers and state-of-the-art reviews will be accepted.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The scope of the conference encompasses, but is not restricted to, the following areas:
- Big data and Analytical Database.
- Big data Analytics Tools and Machine Learning for Data Analysis.
- Big data Analytics in Industries and Ubiquitous Data Science
- Signal Processing Architectures, Algorithms and Applications
- Medical Big Data Mining and Processing in E-Health Care
- Big Intelligence for E-health and Telemedicine
- Platform for Privacy Preserving Data Science
- Social Data Relationship Ranking on Internet
- Data Applications for Cloudera.
- Green Technologies in Smart City Computation.
- Big Risk Management and Product Development and Innovations
- Smart Internet of Things and Vehicular Communications
- Bioinformatics and Visualization of data
- Big Algorithms for Software Development
- Image Computing and Data Science Technology
- Natural Language Generation and Clean Data
- Text analytics and natural language processing
- Big Enterprise for Future Retail.
- Data lakes and Open Source Bigdata Software
- Scalable Data Management Systems
- Future Advancements
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal.
- International Journal of Intelligent Networks (IJIN) (Scopus Indexed)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.