Smart sensor networks provide numerous opportunities for smart applications including power monitoring, demand-side energy management, coordination of distributed storage, and integration of renewable energy generators. Smart sensor networks and big data management technology to collect massive amounts of data is available today, but managing the data efficiently and extracting the most useful information out of it remains a challenge.
The aim of this workshop is to present the most recent challenges and developments in “Smart Sensor Networks and Big Data Management” from the perspective of providing awareness and its best practices for the real world. This workshop is open to submit high quality contributions from wide range of professions including scholars, researchers, academicians and Industry people. Original papers and state of the art reviews will be accepted.
The workshop aims to provide the discussion of the following topics not limited to:
- Smart Sensor Networks and Big Data Management for Smart Grid
- Big Algorithms and Agent Network Infrastructures
- Network Functions Virtualization in Big Data
- Smart Grid Cyber Security Data Analysis
- Mobile Crowd Sensing and Big Data
- Big Architecture and Network System Design
- Hierarchical Communication Infrastructure for Big Data Management
- Future Advancements
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal.
Such papers will be rejected without review. Full papers should not exceed six pages, this limit includes figures, tables, and references.
How do I submit a paper in Confy+?
1. Go to Confy website
2. Login or sign up as new user
3. Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
4. Select BDCC 2020 and navigate to the Workshop track
5. Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
If you have questions about this workshop, please contact the Workshop Chair:
Dr. K. Aravindhan – [email protected]