EAI BDCC 2023 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Big data refers to the process of analyzing and extracting insights from large, complex, and diverse data sets using various tools and techniques. Big data analytics is a process of examining data to discover knowledge-based decisions and opportunities to understand potential for research and practice. It involves using various tools and techniques, such as data mining, machine learning, and statistical analysis, to identify patterns, trends, and relationships in the data. Big data analytics can help organizations make data-driven decisions, optimize their operations, and improve their research experience.
Big data analytics and artificial intelligence are two complementary technologies that are transforming various industries, including healthcare, finance, retail, and manufacturing. Many promising artificial intelligence techniques can be used for big data analytics, including representation learning, optimization, machine learning, deep learning, neural networks and natural language processing. Big data and artificial intelligence produce accurate and insightful decisions, predict future trends and behaviour, automate complex processes, and enhance customer engagement in various subfields, such as machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and robotics. artificial intelligence can be used to automate routine and repetitive tasks, improve the accuracy and speed of decision-making, and enhance the overall efficiency of business processes.
BDCC 2023 addresses the issues and challenges posed by data analytics and artificial intelligence problems and gives an overview of the future research opportunities. BDCC 2023 is open for high quality research contributions from wide range of professions including scholars, researchers, academicians, and Industry people. Original research papers and state of the art reviews will be accepted.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
- Fuzzy systems and uncertainties in big data analytics
- Big data Analytics Tools and Machine Learning for Data Analysis.
- Big data Analytics in Industries and Ubiquitous Data Science
- Blockchain Security and Health Privacy Protection
- AI based Signal Sensing, Detection, and Recognition
- Signal Processing Architectures, Algorithms and Applications
- Medical Big Data Mining and Processing in E-Health Care
- Big Intelligence for E-health and Telemedicine
- Platform for Privacy Preserving Data Science
- Social Data Relationship Ranking on Internet
- Green Technologies in Smart City Computation.
- Self-supervised learning for multi-modal biomedical data
- Smart Internet of Things and Vehicular Communications
- Bioinformatics and Visualization of data
- Big Algorithms for Software Development
- Image Computing and Data Science Technology
- Natural Language Generation and Clean Data
- Natural language processing and knowledge discovery
- Text analytics and natural language processing
- Big Enterprise for Future Retail.
- Data lakes and Open Source Bigdata Software
- Scalable Data Management Systems
- Future Advancements
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Keai– Elsevier – International Journal of Intelligence Networks (IJIN) – Scopus and EI Indexed
- Journal of Machine and Computing – Scopus Indexed
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.